Most of us have dealt with it at some point in our lives and (talking from personal experience), it can be tough.
I went through a long period of my life in a large amount of debt, mainly due to a Gambling addiction.
It took me a long time, but I can say, getting clear of debt was one of the best things I have ever done.
The feeling you get when you make that last payment is just amazing and something for any of you struggling to strive for.
In the articles below, I cover some common questions when it comes to living a life of debt.
- What are the options?
- How to get out of debt
- How to save money and reduce bills
- How to move forward
I hope the articles provide you with some of the answers you may be looking for.
- Do you really need to earn more money?
- Life after a Debt Management Plan
- Why I blog about the subjects that I do
- My Top 5 Best Personal Finance books to read today.
- Increase your Credit Score by simply NOT doing these things.
- How to save money. 12 Simple ways to save £1000’s each year
- What is a Debt Relief Order?
- What is an IVA?
- What is a Debt Management Plan (DMP)
- Struggling with Debt? My thoughts, experiences and how I managed to get out of a 15-year debt cycle.
- My story. Debt, Gambling and moving forward.